|How to Get||From the Smart Hub Store|
|Alternative Step||Watch Vimeo via Web Browser|
Vimeo is the correct platform for creators to upload their videos. You can install the Vimeo app directly from the Smart Hub on your newer Samsung TV models. The Vimeo app is discontinued for older Samsung TVs. So, you can access it only using the web browser.
How to Install Vimeo on Samsung Smart TV
If you have the new version of Samsung TVs, you can install the Vimeo application directly from the Smart Hub.
1. Click on the Home button on your Samsung TV remote.
2. Choose the Apps option to open the Smart Hub Panel.
3. Click the Search icon and search for the Vimeo app.
4. Select the Vimeo app and install it on your Samsung TV.
5. Open the Vimeo application on your TV.
How to Activate Vimeo on Samsung Smart TV
You need to activate the Vimeo app on your TV to access all the content. You have to use your smartphone or PC to activate the Vimeo app.
1. Open the installed application on your Samsung TV.
2. You can see an activation code on your TV screen.
3. Open a web browser on your smartphone or your PC.
4. Go to the Vimeo activation website (vimeo.com/activate).
5. Enter the activation code that you see on your Samsung TV.
6. Click on Connect Device button.
7. Within a few seconds, the Vimeo app will be activated on your TV.
8. Access all the Vimeo video content on your Samsung TV.
How to Watch Vimeo on Samsung TV Using Web Browser
Connect your Samsung to a good internet connection. Make sure that you have at least 5 Mbps or more to stream HD content without any buffering issues.
1. Open a web browser on your Samsung TV.
2. Go to the Vimeo website (vimeo.com).
3. Click on the Log In button and enter your credentials.
4. When you complete signing in, you can see the home page of the application.
5. Scroll down to see the available videos.
6. Click on any video of your choice and watch it.
How to Cast Vimeo on Samsung Smart TV
Luckily, the Vimeo application is compatible with Cast support. Using this, you can cast the Vimeo app on your Samsung TV from your smartphone, provided that the Vimeo app is already installed on your Samsung TV.
1. Install the Vimeo app on your smartphone from the Play Store or App Store.
2. Connect your Samsung TV and your smartphone to the same WiFi connection.
3. Open the Vimeo app on your smartphone and sign in with the required details.
4. Play any video and click on the Cast icon at the top of the screen.
5. Your smartphone will start to scan for the active devices that are nearby.
7. After that, choose the name of your Samsung Smart TV.
8. Within a few seconds, you can watch Vimeo videos on your Samsung TV.
Plans and Pricing
You can use the Vimeo platform for free with certain limitations. To unlock all the features, you need to get Vimeo Premium. There are four plans available on Vimeo. The new users will get a 30-day free trial for all the plans.
- Starter – Make, manage, and share 60 videos. Subscribe for $9 per month
- Standard – Make 120 videos, get video marketing and customized features. Subscribe for $25 per month.
- Advanced – Make 240 videos, live streams, virtual events, and marketing integrations. Subscribe for $65 per month.
- Enterprise – You can get additional security and support suited for business.
These are the possible ways to get Vimeo on your Samsung Smart TV. If you have issues with the Vimeo app or with your Samsung devices, let us know in the comments.
Leave a Comment