|Name of the App||NFL|
|How to Get||From Smart Hub Store|
|Alternative Ways||AirPlay and Cast the app.|
The NFL (National Football League) app streams all local and primetime games. Moreover, you can use other streaming services like YouTube TV, fuboTV, and Sling TV to watch NFL games. The NFL app is natively available on Samsung TV. If you cannot install the NFL app, you can Airplay or cast the app from your smartphone.
How to Install NFL on Samsung Smart TV
You can install the NFL Network app on your Samsung Smart TV through the Smart Hub store.
1. Press the Home or Smart Hub button on your Samsung TV remote.
2. Click on the Apps section from the home screen.
3. Select the Search Icon and search for the NFL Game Pass.
4. Hit Done after entering the name.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. After installing the application on your Samsung TV, you have to activate the app.
How to Activate NFL on Samsung Smart TV
1. Open the NFL app on your Samsung TV.
2. You can see an activation code on the TV screen.
3. Go to the NFL activation website (nfl.com/activate) on your smartphone or PC.
4. Enter the activation code in the relevant box and click on Continue.
5. For verification, sign in with your NFL account.
6. Now, the NFL app will be ]activated and you can watch all your favorite games on your Samsung TV.
How to Watch NFL Games on Samsung TV Web Browser
If you do not want to install the application, there is another easiest way to stream all the NFL games on your Samsung TV. You can use the Samsung Internet Browser on your TV to watch the NFL games.
1. Open a web browser on your Samsung TV.
2. Go to the NFL website (nfl.com).
3. Click the Sign In option and log in with your account.
4. Click the Watch Games button and stream all the live games.
How to AirPlay NFL on Samsung Smart TV
The Samsung TVs that are manufactured in 2018 and above will support AirPlay. If you have a Samsung TV other than these models, you have to use the SmartThings app to cast the NFL app on your TV.
1. Initially, enable the AirPlay feature on your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Connect your Samsung TV and iOS device to the same WiFi connection.
3. Install the NFL app on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
4. Open the NFL app and sign in with the required details.
5. Start to play any video and click on the AirPlay icon.
6. Choose the name of your Samsung TV from the list of available devices.
7. Within a few seconds, you can see the contents of your iPhone on your Samsung TV.
How to Cast NFL to Samsung TV via SmartThings
You can cast NFL games on your Samsung TV using your Android Smartphone.
1. On your smartphone, install the NFL app from the Play Store.
2. Now, connect your Android smartphone and your Samsung TV to the same WiFi connection.
3. Open the NFL app and play any match that you like.
4. Tap the Cast icon on the NFL app.
5. On the list of devices, choose your Samsung TV.
6. Now, the match will appear on your Samsung Smart TV.
Alternatively, you can stream the NFL games on your Samsung TV using the streaming devices like Roku, Firestick, and Google TV. The NFL app is available for all these streaming devices.
To stream the NFL games, you must subscribe to NFL Game Pass. There are three types of subscriptions offered by the NFL app.
- NFL Game Pass
- Free Account -5-minute game highlights, live score updates, game previews, and NFL Scouting Combine.
- Mobile Only – Access all trending matches, NFL Scouting combine, and 24/7 NFL network. The subscription cost is $13.99 per year.
- Pro – Access all the Mobile only features with multiple device support.
- NFL Sunday Ticket – Get access to all the Sunday night matches.
- NFL RedZone – Get access to all highlights. It is available only on Sundays from 1 PM to 8 PM.
These are the different ways to stream NFL games on your Samsung Smart TV. As we are approaching Game Week 10, Philadelphia Eagles are the only unbeaten team in the tournament. Let’s see who will win the AFC cup and NFC cup. Share your predictions and thoughts about the Super Bowl in the comments below.
Leave a Comment