|Name of the App||NBC|
|How to Get||From the Smart Hub Store|
|Alternative Method||Watch NBC using the Web Browser or Cast the app|
|NBC Channel Number on Samsung TV Plus||1008, 1034, 1035, or 1036|
NBC app is one of the popular apps available on the Smart Hub Store. With the NBC app on your Samsung Smart TV, you can watch movies, series, TV shows, live TV channels, and local news. The NBC app is the home of TV networks like SYFY, Telemundo, Bravo, E!, and more.
Steps to Install NBC on Samsung TV
To stream NBC on your TV, you need to make sure that you have an active internet connection. You must have at least 3 Mbps to watch the on-demand videos and 8 Mbps for live TV content.
1. Press the Home Button on your Samsung TV remote.
2. The Smart Hub Panel will arise on your Samsung TV.
3. Click on the Apps category.
4. Select the Search icon and search for NBC.
5. Click on the Install button to get the app.
6. Wait until the app gets installed completely on your Samsung TV.
How to Activate NBC on Samsung Smart TV
After you install the app, the next step is to activate the NBC app. To execute this step, you have to use your smartphone or PC.
1. Open the NBC app on your TV.
2. You can see an activation code. Note down the code.
3. Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
4. Go to the NBC activation website (nbc.com/activate).
5. Enter the code and click the Continue button.
6. Within a few seconds, the NBC app will be activated. You can access the application on your Samsung TV.
How to Watch NBC on Samsung TV Using Web Browser
If you are not interested in installing and activating the NBC app, you can directly go to the NBC website and stream the content. All the models of Samsung Smart TVs are equipped with the built-in web browser
1. Open the Internet Browser on your Samsung TV.
2. Go to the NBC website (nbc.com).
3. Click on the Sign Up option and login with your account.
4. You can also click on Link TV Provider and choose your provider.
5. After that, pick your favorite show.
6. Select Watch to stream the content. You can find all the episodes and clips related to the show that you chose.
What Channel is NBC on Samsung TV Plus
Apart from installing the NBC app, you can use Samsung TV Plus to stream the NBC channel. Based on your location, you will get different NBC channels. As a whole, there are 14 NBC channels available on the Samsung TV Plus.
|TV Channel Name||Channel Number|
|NBC News Now||1008|
|NBC San Fransisco News||1035|
|NBC San Diego News||1035|
|WWBT NBC12 News||1035|
|NBC Chicago News||1035|
|NBC Philadelphia News||1035|
|NBC Washington, DC News||1035|
|NBC Dallas Fort Worth News||1035|
|NBC Connecticut News||1035|
|NBC South Florida News||1035|
|NBC Los Angeles News||1035|
|NBC Boston News||1035|
|NBC New York News||1036|
With these, you can stream the NBC video content on your Samsung TV. If you are using Samsung TV Plus, tune into channel number 1035 to get the NBC channel based on your location. If you have any issues accessing the NBC channel on your TV, let us know in the comments.
Leave a Comment