|Name of the Feature||Multi View|
|Compatible TV Models||2021 & above Samsung Smart TV Models|
|How to Enable||Press the Multi View button on the remote|
Multi View feature on your Samsung TV splits the screen into multiple windows that allow you to watch multiple contents. With the multiple windows, you can watch live channels, use multiple applications, and have multiple inputs like gaming consoles on a single screen.
Steps to Multi View Apps on Samsung TV
The Multi View feature on Samsung Smart TV can be enabled in two different ways. You can use the Quick Access menu or the Multi View button on the remote.
1. On your Samsung TV remote, press the Multi View button directly to view Multi View settings.
2. You can also press the Home button on your Samsung TV remote.
3. Press the left button until you find the Multi View option.
4. Select that and press the OK button on your remote.
5. When the Multi View screen opens on your Samsung TV, select the applications you want to access.
6. Click the Add View icon to add more applications to the Multi View screen.
Change the Window on Multi View
You can view up to 4 screens and 1 ambient mode on your Samsung TV using the Multi View option. You can also change the screen or window into Picture-In-Picture display.
1. Select the window that you want to change and press the Select button on your Samsung TV remote.
2. Choose the Change App/Source icon.
3. Now, you can select any applications of your choice to view on the window.
Multi View on Samsung TV Using PC & Smartphones
By using the smartphone or PC, you can add your smartphone screen to the Multi View window. For smartphones, enable the Screen Mirroring feature or AirPlay feature. For PCs, enable the Project to a Screen feature. With this, you can mirror your PC or smartphone screen to your Samsung TV. Then, enable the Multi View to add a screen.
Change Screen Size on Multi View
1. To change the size of your screen, click on the Smartview icon on your smartphone.
2. Tap on Multi View Settings.
3. From there, select the option that you want to change, such as Content, Screen Size, Picture Size, Sound Ratio, and so on.
4, You can also change it by tapping the Select button on your Samsung TV remote.
5. If you have enabled Bixby as your voice assistant, just command it to make the changes.
Customize Multi View on Samsung TV
With the Multi View Feature, you will get a lot of customization options. You can change the layout, add a screen, change screen sizes, and switch the secondary screen to PIP mode.
Change the layout
Simply press the Multi View button on your Samsung TV remote. Press the frequently used setup to change the layout. You can see a screen containing different types of layouts. Choose the one that you prefer.
Press the Multi View button on your Samsung TV remote and choose the applications that you want to watch. Tap your smartphone on the bezel of your TV to add your smartphone screen to the Multi View. Now, you can watch all the screens at once. Likewise, you can add live TV and other applications that you want to this feature.
Reduce Screens on Multi View
Press the Select button on your remote. A list of options will appear. Using the directional pad, move to the Trash option and click on that. Instantly that particular window will be removed.
Make A Window Bigger
Select the window that you want to make bigger. Press the Select button on your Samsung TV remote. Click on the Change Size Screen option and the window that you have selected will become bigger than the other one.
You can also watch a window in picture-in-picture mode. Select the window that you want to view in picture-in-picture mode. Press the Select button on your Samsung TV remote. Select the Picture-in-Picture from the list of options and press the Ok button. Within a second, you can view the window in picture-in-picture mode.
Compatible Samsung TV Models
Multi View is supported on the Samsung Smart TV that is manufactured in 2021 and above models. To enable Multi View from a smartphone, you must have an AirPlay-enabled iOS device or Android 4.2 and higher models.
Steps to Disable Multi View on Samsung TV
1. Press the Home button on your Samsung TV remote.
2. Navigate to the Menu options and click on Settings >> All Settings.
3. In the settings page, scroll down and select General & Privacy.
4. From there, click on Start Screen Option.
5. Select the Autorun Multi View Casting function and disable it.
Multi View on Samsung Smart TV
Multi View is available for all Samsung TVs from 2021. The Multi View 2.0 is available only on the 4K models. With the Multi View 2.0 models, you will get 4K video output on both the left and right sides of the screen. For New 8K TVs, you will get 8K output. With Multi View, you will get only one 4K outputs.
These are the things that you need to know to use the Multi View feature on your TV. If you have any doubts about the feature, let us know in the comments.
Leave a Comment