|Things Discussed||IPTV Apps|
|How to Get||Get the apps from the Smart Hub|
|Alternative Step||Cast the app|
IPTV is the delivery of television content over the internet. One of the main advantages of this IPTV is that it works on a private network. For Samsung Smart Tv, you can install the Smart IPTV or any other IPTV app from the Smart Hub.
How to Install IPTV on Samsung TV
In the Smart Hub, you can find plenty of IPTV player apps. With the IPTV Player app, you can use your IPTV credentials and stream the content.
1. Open the Smart Hub on your Samsung TV.
2. Select the Apps category.
3. Click on the Search icon and look for the IPTV apps.
4. From the list of available applications, choose the IPTV app you prefer.
5. Click the Install button to get the app on your Samsung TV.
Steps to Sideload IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
Among all the IPTV apps, you can only sideload the Smart IPTV app among all the IPTV applications.
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Download and install the Smart IPTV APK file. For Tizen OS, you can sideload the Tizen Widget. For non-Tizen OS, you can sideload the Orsay Widget.
3. Wait until the installation process is fully done.
4. Now, insert the formatted USB drive into your PC.
5. Transfer that APK file to your USB.
6. Eject the USB drive when the transfer is done.
7. Insert the same USB drive into the USB port on your Samsung TV.
8. Open the USB drive section and select the IPTV APK file.
9. On clicking that, the installation process begins automatically.
10. Then, open the IPTV app on your Samsung TV.
How to Activate IPTV on Samsung TV
In some IPTV apps, you can directly sign in with your IPTV credentials. In some apps, you have to activate it. For activation, you need to get the MAC address of your Samsung TV.
1. Open the IPTV app on your Samsung TV.
2. Note down the MAC Address that appeared on the screen.
3. Go to the IPTV activation website. For Smart IPTV, (siptv.eu/mylist/).
4. Enter the MAC address that was displayed on the screen.
5. Also, enter the URL of the M3U Playlist or the Xtream Codes API of your IPTV provider. Then, click on the Send button.
5. Now, your IPTV app loads the entire content of your provider.
6. You can start playing IPTV videos on your TV.
Steps to Cast IPTV to Samsung TV
You can cast the IPTV on your Samsung TV using your smartphone. You can do this step if you cannot install the IPTV app on your Samsung TV.
1. Install the IPTV app on your smartphone.
2. Open the app and sign in with your IPTV provider account.
3. Tap the Cast icon on the IPTV app.
4. From the list of devices, choose the name of your Samsung TV.
5. Start playing any content from the app. The video content of the IPTV app will appear on the screen of your TV.
These are the three possible ways to get the IPTV app on your Samsung Smart TV. Using the Smart IPTV app, you can use both the M3U URL and the Xtream Codes API. Other IPTV apps offer only the Xtream Codes API. Choose the IPTV app based on your provider.
Leave a Comment