Spectrum TV Box comes with the kit remote. As the kit remote is a universal remote, you can program the remote to any TV. Using the Samsung Smart TV remote codes, you can program the Spectrum TV remote with ease. Spectrum remote has all the needed buttons to control the Samsung Smart TV. If your Samsung Smart TV remote is not working, you can use the Spectrum remote as a quick fix.
Steps to Program Spectrum Remote to Samsung Smart TV [Easiest Method]
Before getting into the steps, make sure that your Spectrum remote is working properly. If possible, replace the old batteries with the new ones.
1. Initially, turn on your Samsung TV.
2. The Spectrum remote code for Samsung Smart TV is 6. Visit the Spectrum Remote Website to get more codes.
3. Long press the Menu + OK button on the Spectrum remote.
3. Now, the Input button on the remote will blink twice.
4. Press the TV power button once, and the Input button will light up solid.
5. Point the Spectrum remote straight at your TV and long press the number 6.
7. Your Samsung TV will turn off now.
8. Now, press the Power button on the Spectrum remote to turn on the Samsung Smart TV.
9. Check all the buttons on the remote and make sure it is working.
10. After that, you can control the Samsung Smart TV with the Spectrum remote.
How to Pair Spectrum Remote to Samsung TV [Code Search]
If the default code (no.8) is not working on your Samsung Smart TV, you need to enter the correct remote code manually to pair the remote. You can use any of the remote codes mentioned below to program the remote.
1. Make sure that you have turned on your TV.
2. Long press the OK and Menu button on the Spectrum remote.
3. The Input button will blink twice.
4. After that, press the TV Power button.
5. Now, the Input button will light up solid.
6. After the button lights up, long-press the Up Arrow button on your Spectrum remote.
7. Your TV will turn off within seconds. If the TV is not turning off, you need to enter the correct remote code.
8. Now, your Spectrum TV remote is programmed to the Samsung Smart TV.
How to Program Spectrum Remote to Oher Devices
You can also pair your Spectrum remote and other devices using the Radio Frequency (RF) method. With the RF method, you can connect the remote to audio devices and other external devices.
1. Press the Menu & OK button on the remote.
2. The Input button will blink twice. Now, press the Power button.
3. Now, enter the external device’s remote code. You can get the correct remote from the Spectrum website.
4. If the pairing is done successfully, the Input button will blink twice.
5. Now, you can use the Spectrum remote to control the volume and other parameters of your audio device.
Almost all universal remotes like Spectrum, Xfinity, and DirectTV remotes can be paired with Samsung Smart TVs.
Leave a Comment