|Things Discussed||Connect Computer to Samsung Smart TV|
|How to Connect||Using PC to TV feature|
|Alternative Method||Using HDMI|
PC on TV feature available on your Samsung Smart TV allows you to connect your computer or laptop. Through this feature, you can access your PC remotely on your Samsung TV. In addition to a PC, you can also access Microsoft 365 will all the feature.
How to Connect Computer to Samsung TV Wirelessly
To connect your computer or laptop, you have to install the PC on TV Easy Connection app on your Windows or Mac PC.
1. Press the Home Button on your Samsung TV remote.
2. Select Sources from the home screen.
3. Click on PC on TV.
4. From the PC on TV main screen, select Windows PC. For Mac, click the Mac button.
5. You can see the Windows PC guide on the screen along with the download link.
6. Now, search for the link (http://smsng.co/PConTV) given in the guide screen on your Windows or Mac PC.
7. Download the PC to TV Easy Connection app on your PC.
8. Open the app and sign in with the same Samsung account that you are using on your Samsung TV.
9. When you complete the process, you can see the name of your PC on your Samsung TV.
10. Now, go to Your Device category.
11. Select your Windows or Mac PC.
12. Now, you can see the screen of your PC on your Samsung TV.
13. You can use the remote to navigate between the menus.
How to Connect Computer to Samsung TV Via HDMI Cable
In this method, you need an HDMI cable to connect your Samsung TV and PC.
1. Turn off your TV and PC.
2. Insert the HDMI cable into the relevant port on both devices.
3. Power on your PC and Samsung TV.
4. Switch the Samsung TV input to the correct HDMI source.
5. Now, you will get the PC screen on your Samsung TV. For navigation purposes, you have to use the PC, not your TV remote.
With these two ways, you can easily connect your Windows or Mac PC. By using the Easy Connection to Screen app, you can connect and control your computer or laptop on your Samsung Smart TV with ease.
Leave a Comment