|Compatible Models||2016 and above models|
|How to get||From the Smart Hub|
|Alternative method||Cast the app from a smartphone|
ESPN or ESPN+ has thousands of exclusive live sports events. Trending games like MLB, College Sports, Cricket, Horse Racing, and Rugby are streamed continuously on ESPN+. You can install the ESPN app on Samsung Smart TV from the Smart Hub Store.
Steps to Install ESPN App on Samsung TV
The ESPN app is natively available for most Samsung TV models. You can check the full list of ESPN-supported Samsung TV models here.
1. Grab your Samsung TV remote and press the Home Button.
2. Choose the Apps icon.
3. The Smart Hub store will open. Click on the Search Icon and search for ESPN.
4. Click on the Download icon to install the application.
5. Launch the ESPN app on your TV.
How to Activate ESPN on Samsung TV
To stream video content from the ESPN app, you need to activate the app on your TV. For activation, you can use your smartphone or PC.
1. Open the ESPN app on your TV.
2. You will get the activation code. Click the Settings icon and choose Log In, you will get the code.
3. In some models of Samsung TVs, you can directly enter your ESPN+ credentials.
4. Open the ESPN+ Activation website (https://www.espn.com/watch/activate) on your smartphone or PC.
5. Enter the code displayed on the TV and click on Continue.
6. Within a few seconds, you can watch ESPN videos on your Samsung TV.
To stream videos on ESPN without any buffering issues, you need to have at least 2 Mbps of internet.
How to Watch ESPN on Samsung TV Using A Website
All the models of Samsung TVs have a built-in web browser. With that, you can surf the internet. Using the web browser on your Smart TV, you can access the ESPN website.
1. Open the web browser on your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Go to the ESPN website and sign in with your account.
3. Click the Watch button to stream the live matches.
4. On the top, you will get categories like Originals and different leagues.
5. Now, click on the Play icon to start watching the match.
6. Using the Search icon, you can search for a specific match.
How to Cast ESPN on Samsung TV
Samsung Smart TVs are compatible with Chromecast support. With that, you can cast the ESPN app from your smartphone.
1. Install the ESPN app on your smartphone from the Play Store or App Store.
2. Sign in with the required details.
3. Open the ESPN app and click on a video to watch.
4. You can see a Cast icon at the top of the screen and click it.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Samsung Smart TV.
6. Within a few seconds, the video from the ESPN app will be visible on your TV screen.
With these three different ways, you can watch ESPN video content on your Samsung Smart TV. Choose any one of the methods that suit you. If you have any issues or doubts with the ESPN app, let us know in the comments.
Leave a Comment